Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Super Hubbie!

Tomorrow is a mega important day in our house!  It's my husband's birthday!  My husband is an amazing man and a wonderful father!  I'm so lucky to have him in my life!  I have been trying for years to make him a cake that not only tastes good, but looks good!  It's not perfect, but it's the best cake I've ever made for him!  The hubbie loves, really loves banana cake so I used this recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/best-ever-banana-cake-with-cream-cheese-frosting-67256
It gets great reviews!  I can't wait to taste it!
Banana cake with chocolate butter cream icing...I am in CAKE LOVE here!  
Note to self: Find your round pans!  So tired of the squareish cakes!  
Much love, Little Red Velvet Cakinghood 

No comments:

Post a Comment