Friday, July 1, 2011

Last minute Father's Day cake!

I :heart: lemon.  You have no idea.  I actually was totally a chocolate gal until I was pregnant.  But, omg, I love me some lemon cake.  The Hubbs is fine with lemon cake once in a while.

There was no planning in making this cake.  None.  I walked in the kitchen grabbed a white cake mix and added about 2/3 cup of lemon juice and 1/3 cup of lime juice instead of the water.  This cake was awesome...so good!  The frosting is store bought, but tasty!

So, try adding your fav juice to a mix!  It just might be yum!

Please, help me, I need handwriting lessons or something else!  I still can't write well on cakes or anywhere else!  Any suggestions on writing neater on cakes?

Cake out (like Peace out, but with cake),
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment